Tuesday 2 November 2010

The list of things in my garage SOLD

 There are three motorcycles in here:
See, told you. Where's Wally for grown men:
This post should remain at the front of the blog if I understand the tips correctly and will contain an initially expanding and then hopefully contracting list of the contents of my garage. Kind of like the universe, and like the universe it has quite a bit of expanding to do before the eventual contraction.

Prices are ALL negotiable, but I’ve given a starting point for most. If there’s no price then make an offer, I’m researching appropriate prices as I go. If you think I’m being optimistic then say, if I think you’re being optimistic then I’ll certainly tell you.

The list:

No, no, no…

THE LIST

Better.
  • Old school (very) Ducati 900SS half fairing. Genuine, as far as I know, light weight fibreglass, nearly twenty years since I bought it used, note - screen screwed on with number plate screws, that's how I got it, that's how it stayed.  £30
  • Nasty old green coat  - going to the bin
  • Nasty old leather jacket – vintage biker jacket, my first. Free to anyone with the skills to clean it up and reline it.
  • Half a bottle of olive oil – I still use this on some wood projects, and to lubricate saws etc.  Not going.
  • Suzuki RGV250 Wolf on a F plate, Japanese import, low mileage (kilometrage?) -will check, does not start, not seized, powervalves OK spare engine in pieces. Not sure of asking price yet, description to follow, offers considered. SOLD
  • Kawasaki  KZ650 age related V reg US import, low mileage - again, will check. No MOT, should start, will wheel it out and have a go. If it runs I will be asking what I paid for it (£500) as it should never have had an MOT to start with and I have rectified the most major failings, if interested email and we can discuss, or wait for post with story and description - soon.
  • Triumph Speed Triple - N reg, will it go, won't it go etc. I really don't know, has been garaged for 9 years and defies starting attempts but, you guessed it - low mileage! I wanted one of these from the moment I first saw the concept in a magazine, do I still want it - I don't know.
  • Mercedes W123 230TE headlights, indicators, rear load cover/dog guard, rear brake pads. Offer a good price for the bit you need and take the rest as spares.
  •  B reg mini city e. Needs welding and many of the usual panels replacing. Largely unmolested however with standard 1 litre engine, there will be much more to say about this one.SOLD
  •  Dog basket, medium. Similar would cost £10 from tesco.com so this will probably go to the local dog home.
  • More to follow.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment